Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20, Ghengis

Wow, this has been a busy day-  I just finished painting Ghengis now, at 10:30 at night, which is highly unlike me, but Ive been working on tax prep all day (yes, well I DID go to Palm Sunday mass with my mom, and then took Max to Chuckee Cheese for Jesse's Birthday party, but aside from THAT) and I have to say I feel MUCH better now that I've gotten my painting done for the day!  I promise I'll have tomorrows done earlier- and that promise is to you and to me!
And you may be wondering how such a cute little kitty got such a powerful name~
Christi explains~

I got him as a little kitten out of a free box of kittens that a friend of a co-worker brought to my work. He was the most terrified and neurotic so I needed him. When I brought him home, I was worried that my oversized, somewhat aggressive siamese would tear him apart, but the kitten chased the full grown siamese around my apartment. I had an alter with a statue of Buddha, flowers, pictures, a candle and incense. The kitten knocked all of it onto the floor, one by one. I proclaimed him the destroyer of everything Genghis Kahn.


6x6 acrylic on panel, $100 click HERE for Khan!

No comments: