Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2, Monica's Koi!

Ah!  I spent a good deal of time painting fish, way back when... I'll have to see if I can find some of those painting...  I love goldfish and minnows and painting figures floating in space, and until Monica submitted this photo of her fish, I hadn't thought about my goldfish for a long time.  I had a great time getting these colors, the under lighting, that golden eye-  yay!
I may need to paint the other fish she sent as well.  When I decided to include other critters in this month's painting project, I hadn't thought about the fact that I do indeed like to work in series, and that doing different critters kinda breaks up that series feel... hmmm.  What a problem to have!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $100 click HERE to own a koi!



No comments: