Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 12, Chester Anderson

Brian is a creative guy, who has of course named his cat creatively. I'm sure this story is true~

Chester was about 7 years old when we adopted him, and he has a bit of a shady past. Under x-rays, a slight limp was revealed to be the result of three pieces of buckshot in his back leg! My best guess is that he was hired muscle for an international drug cartel, and that he received his wounds during an FBI raid. After offering to testify against his former employers, he entered the Witness Protection Program and landed in Minnesota. He has mellowed significantly, and now enjoys basking in a sunbeam, or curling up next to the heating vent on a cold day.

I gotta say, this is much more layering and softer than my usual-  I had a fresh pallet going which means my paint was thinner, and I had a new brush which always changes the feel!  It really is amazing how much the brush can have to do with your style and your work, so try switching it up!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $100 click here to add Chester to your collection!

No comments: