Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 14, Goggle! or is it Google?

This is a commission for a couple sisters who are delivering it to Mexico in a few weeks, so I think I'm safe posting it... though really, who knows how these things go?  This is the one I was working on last night, and I fell asleep tucking the boyo in and didn't wake till 9:30, which is usually when I go to bed, so that threw me off too...
I SO appreciate the sunshine in the winter!  It makes me happy and keeps me awake, though I have to say the clouds do the opposite which is make me drowsy and hibernational.... I just made up another word!  I'm loving the mug auctions going on at my Dailypaintworks site, so NOW I'm going to start painting winter sunshine landscapes too!  Wahoo!

Do let me know what you think of Goggle (or IS it Google)'s background color... I like it, though I think I may want a bit more depth going on somehow...  I included the reference photo.  I started by painting in the actual background but it got too busy.
I like it better now! I painted the eyes bigger than reality-  but aren't they always?


8x8 acrylic on panel, sold~

No comments: