Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 13, "Bingo 1000"! my 1000th POST!

Wahoo!  This is my thousandth post to my blog!  And I was thinking and thinking about what would be the most appropriate subject for this post and painting, and it just seemed perfect to look up an old photo of Bingo, my faithful black lab mix, because it was my love for him and his black shiny coat that ultimately taught me how to paint black dogs, which led to painting more dogs, which led to me being who I am today!  SO here is Bingo as my thousandth post, and I wanted to make this a give-away thing, as a giant THANK YOU to all of you who've been following me for this long and supporting me and buying my work and contributing to this fantastic artistic and creative life of mine!
SO if you are subscribed to this blog, I will do a drawing on Wednesday afternoon from all of you faithful subscribers to give this painting away!  Good luck to you!
6x6 acrylic on panel, FREE!  to some lucky subscriber!

1 comment:

corikay said...

1000 posts!!!! Congratulations! I've loved following you and your paintings. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work with us!