Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 16, "Feather Light"

Home again, home again, and isn't it funny how you wish you were back on vacation again?  Max at age six has that wisdom (I hope he holds onto it!) and says he'll miss Grand Marais but be so glad to see his friend again.  We left early this morning, on the road by 7:30 and were home before 1pm which was great because the older I get, the less I like the competition on the roads and I'd rather drive at my own pace without someone looking through my back window wanting to get past me....
It was such an incredible week, with the teaching and the talking and the learning and all, I am hoping I can teach back up at the Art Colony again next summer!
And I will be listing this Sept/Oct Painting Lessons open for sign-up SOON!  hopefully tomorrow...
And here is a feather from this week~  I rather like it, myself...
6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: