Friday, August 7, 2015

Aug 7, "Descension"

I am not able to post every day at the moment, because I am moving around and doing too many things!
The 30 (Plus)Dogs are hanging happily at Diamond's, and will be there for your viewing and eating and drinking pleasure until monday August 31st around 4pm, when I will be taking them down for the next show!  SO if you are waiting to see them, get over there now!  I do have cards of most of the paintings, and if you have a special request for certain ones let me know-  I'll be communicating with those patrons who will be eagerly anticipating their painting for their collections!

And this is an otter due to the Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth~  I titled this one "Descension" because he is going down, with full knowledge in those deep eyes and acceptance on that face~  the dark water a halo around his form~  can you tell I am enjoying painting these?
I'll be posting more otters-  trying for daily because I intended to have about 40 for the show and it goes up the last weekend in August, with the Opening Party on Saturday September 19th from 3 to 4:30 so come on up for a lovely drive in the fall and see the otters!
22x28 acrylic on black gessoed canvas, $1230, click HERE to purchase~

1 comment:

Ross Lynem said...

Your Otters are very cool. Your dogs too! :)