Friday, August 21, 2015

Aug 21, Step Softly

Busy day again of tying up loose ends before school... I have to admit I am looking forward to the enforced schedule.  I am someone who appreciates external forces as a means of bounding my own artistic endeavors.  Somehow when I know I only have one hour to do something, it gets done better than if it appears that I have an entire day.... do you know what I mean?  I'm organizing Otters for the show at the Great Lakes Aquarium so here's another one!  The opening will be on Saturday Sept 19th from 3 to 4:30pm, so come on up and explore Duluth and hang out with us for the afternoon!  You'll get to come in for my opening for free, and if you want to go through the Aquarium you get half price~
Yay!

6x6 acrylic on hardboard, $75 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: