Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 21, Eleanor!

Good morning!  I was up early today, painting and painting-  staying at my parents' house to check on their recoveries (both doing great!) and this is the dog of today!  I know it said Tex on the list, but I have decided to swap them for reasons of Lisa's request, which I forgot about until this morning, and I am the master of this project so I get to decide what happens and WHEN!  Wahoo!  And so THERE!
Sandra sent this about Eleanor!
Her owners Mark & Jessica were not really looking for a dog when 
they casually went into a store in Miami. They saw her and it was the
face that drew them back the next day to take her home. Eleanor has
an amazing amount of determination and an enormous personality
packed into her little body. She likes other dogs, as she does people
of all ages. And, Eleanor is a pretty sharp cookie, knowing 25-50 words! 

8x8 acrylic on hardboard panel, $170 click HERE to purchase!

Here's my painting set-up this morning...
and ME painting!

No comments: