Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2, Azzura!

This is another one I couldn't resist once I opened the attachment and saw that expression!  I mean, really-  I am only human!
Here is Azzura's story by her loving Jenn!
We rescued Azzura, also known as Z, shortly after we had to say goodbye to our Potcake puppy, Luna, and our senior Boston Terrier, Bogey. We were not ready for a new dog, but the house was too quiet and we were too sad. My in-laws had recently adopted a Catahoula and saw Z, also a Catahoula, listed on the Secondhand Hounds site. We went to visit her at her amazing foster home and fell in love. A week later we brought her home. We celebrated her first "gotcha day" a few weeks ago and can't believe what an amazing addition she's been to our family. She's cuddly and crazy, gentle and playful with our daughter and completely obsessed with tennis balls. 
Seriously!  LOOK at that face!
8x8 acrylic on panel, SOLD

No comments: