Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8th, Art Colony Mug with Blue Ring Handle

I am painting otters on a pink ground-  it is tricky because I love painting on black and pulling the light out with the colors.  These are new-ish and I am not sure what I think of them.  Of course I am also painting a dog (or two, or six...) because I can't not paint them!
It is glorious to be up at the Art Colony this weekend!  I know EVERYONE in our class and it is like family!  Too fun-  big skies and superior water-
So here is a mug from the Art Colony kitchen... I needed a little break from painting giant paintings...
Wow-  a bit tricky taking a photo of this one!  It looks better in person, believe me!

6x6 acrylic on hardboard panel, $65  click HERE to purchase!

And here's the otters so far-

And I still have room in my Painting Class starting NEXT Saturday Morning!  9:30 to noon for the next six saturdays (except for the 30th)!
Hmmm, including Memorial weekend... maybe I need to reschedule this one...
thoughts people?

No comments: