Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21, Tapir Butt

Thank you all for the great comments on the last painting-  people still present difficulties for me, and I really want to get better at them!  So I'll have to have a 30 People in 30 Days Challenge this summer, maybe... maybe in October...  because I have the 30 Dogs in 30 Days in July...
Oh and an Art Opening at Crossings in Zumbrota, MN tomorrow night!  Come on out if you can!  It will be a hoot!  And do send me your dogs already!  And DO sign up for my June Painting Lessons too!  Now that I am telling you what to do, tell me if this Tapir Butt reminds you of Winnie the Pooh...
I was taking a photo of it and that occurred suddenly... I'll see if I can find the illustration.

16x20 acrylic on canvas, $640 click HERE to purchase!  FREE SHIPPING!!!

No comments: