Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Groundhog's Day!

It is our Seventh Wedding Anniversary today! The traditional anniversary gifts are wool and copper and I thought about painting a sheep on copper but I don't know where my copper sheets are (maybe at Duane's studio?) and don't feel like painting a sheep and found this great photo on the internet and love the strong contrast in light as well as the pert expression on his face!  What a creature!  Maxie and I were talking about groundhogs this morning and how they can live all over the place in a small patch of grass near a highway, and that they can be nocturnal and diurnal as long as they sleep sometime.

I've included a wedding photo for you below!
Yes, I do really like this one!

8x8 acrylic on panel, click here to purchase at $135!

It was SUCH a great day to get married out on a lake with all our friends and family!


1 comment:

Beaner said...

It was a fantastic day on the ice! And the after- party in the garage is the stuff legends are made of!