Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feb 17, Twist and Splash

I've been painting bigger and bigger-  this one is 30x30 on cradled wood, and it was SO fun to paint!  Yesterday Max and Kahliyah and I went to the Dick Blick in Edina to get some frames and bigger canvases and I got 2 30 x 40's and had to slide them in front of the kids' feet in the back seat because I couldn't get them into the trunk...  they were really great about it, careful of the canvases, didn't kick them with their dirty boots!  And I painted a magenta ground on both of them, and started a big double-otter piece on one last night while watching "Northern Exposure" as Duane continued paper macheing his giant masks for the Minneapolis Lantern Festival this Saturday night, from 5 to 8pm! I'll post In Progree pics of the otters, and DO come downtown on Sat night to see the festival!  We'll be there!
Oh and PLEASE send me cat pics!  I've been terrible about sending out the piles of postcards I have! I need to get more cats for my 30 Cats in 30 Days project or I'll have nothing to send to the Wild Cat Sanctuary!

30x30 Acrylic on cradled wood, available for purchase HERE ~

No comments: