Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nov 4, "Get the Goat Out!"

Yes, I voted today!  Not gonna tell ya who I voted for but if you know me you probably have a pretty good idea, since I'm for clean air and water and education and the arts and all...
And I am SO happy with this little goat, I wanna do a bigger one!  It is so true that you take a bunch of photos for that one that turns out~  the angle of her head, and that little gleam in her eye, and those long soft ears all work together so well~  and the combination of darks and lights in her coat with that little patch of white on top of her head made this just a pleasure to paint!
Can you tell I love painting animals?  Especially nice ones that come right up to me and look into my camera!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click here to purchase at $75!

No comments: