Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov 24, "A Knowing Eye"

Found this photo with the floppy eared goat at the Minnesota Zoo!  Yay!  I love those ears-  and that eye-  man.  Honestly, I can't tell you how happy I am when I get to paint.  Really people. If you WANT to do this and love it, you HAVE to do it everyday!  Make the time for it, squeeze it in there!  Even just sketching and drawing are all a part of exercising that creative muscle!
I've been getting work from people for our Small Art Holiday Show at Diamond's which I will hang this weekend, and I am loving what I am seeing!  These are all from people who've taken my painting class (most of them had a chunk of talent before I had anything to do with them!) and who've continued to work!  I am SO impressed!  You gotta come see Rosemary's CHICKENS!!!!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click HERE to purchase at $75!

No comments: