Friday, November 21, 2014

Nov 21, "Pressing the Advantage"

Man!  I've been a bit busy for the past couple days, and only painted a bit yesterday and am looking forward to bingeing this evening!  I knew it would be a crazy week, but still...
And this is a goat from the Mn Zoo, there's another lovely pile of them to paint!  I loved how he was skootched up tight to the fence, trying to stick his little head through to get some of the little biscuits the kids were giving out... and it was also fun to add the little pops of bright blue in the corners of his eyes and just at the flip of his nostril... those little bits of bling really add emphasis!  And it's almost instinctual somehow...  when I shut off my brain and just paint it is amazing what happens!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click HERE to purchase at $75!

No comments: