Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 18th, "Another Apple"

Another lovely morning of painting, and then we went on a Riverboat Cruise because my brother is in town and we wanted to do something as a family so during a lull in my morning painting class (delightful!!!) I checked to see what boats were on the river because have you NOTICED that the leaves are all going MAD?!  and the Jonathan Paddledford has cruises every weekend at 2:30 sat and sun!!!! for $20 adults and $12 kids!  GORGEOUS!!! stay tuned for paintings from my photos soon!
And perhaps more otters!

But I did really love painting this apple!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click here to bid for $35 or buy for $65!

1 comment:

Kathy Fleming said...

Kat, this one is so elegant. I love the transparency of the paint and the very few strokes you used!!!