Thursday, October 9, 2014

...and now it is THURSDAY. And here is a goat- a kid, actually...

See, we've been down and out here at our house...  everyone is snorting and sneezing and coughing (well not now so much, me anyway...) and it was just nap time for two days nearly straight.  I'm out of that now, but still not really tracking on my Os for October... so hence, this kid, who I seriously could NOT resist painting!  I mean, LOOK at that expression, and those KNEES!  Too freaking FUN!
I really do enjoy the darks and lights, and using line to figure it out.  Teaching so helps me to keep all those thoughts present in my head,  otherwise I think I would figure I know what I'm doing by now and I wouldn't be learning anything new!
6x6 acrylic on panel, Click HERE to bid or buy!  Someone you know wants a KID!

No comments: