Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 20th, "Max on the Rocks at Brighton Beach, July 2014"

Yup, here's another shot at my own boyo~  it amazes me how many planes there are to a human's face!  There are so many many areas of different shades and colors and grays, especially when that human happens to be sitting near water...  I have so many more photos of my Maxie that I want to paint!
Today is the Blessing of the Animals at Breck so we are heading over to perform a puppet show Duane has been putting together-  he's made GORGEOUS cardboard puppets and he and Max and I will perform it with any kids we can corral into helping us!  I will also be spending a good bunch of time painting people's pets for donations to the Golden Valley Humane Society, and will post some of those later~  I do like making quick sketches of pets-  it is incredibly great practice!  The biggest problem is getting people to understand we have to stop at a point!
6x8 acrylic on cradled wood oval panel, not for sale just yet....

No comments: