Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, Zephyr!

I love it when I get a cool name that matches the dog!  I mean, LOOK at this face!  Doesn't he just LOOK like a ZEPHYR!?!?  The photo has Zephyr in front of the wheel of a boat... I like the halo effect... let me know if you think it works or not!
Here is what his loving owner, Ellen, says about him~

My little Papillon, Zephyr, came to me when he was 3 years old - a timid, terrified dog.  My heart went out to him and there was no there was no question about it, he had to come home with me.  He became a brave little guard dog, still kind of shy but also full of fun and eager to play and run.  At 14 he is still as fast and lively as ever.  He will run through the house or the yard for the sheer joy of running.   He's a beautiful sight with his ears laid back and his tail straight out behind, flying along, a red and white streak in the grass.  Light as a feather and gentle as a soft breeze, a zephyr.  And that's how he got his name.

No comments: