Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22, Mercury!

Oh good lord this dog made me laugh!  Sometimes I just have to paint one because they are SO FUNNY!  Mercury makes me think of Muppets... and you may not know this but I am a HUGE Freddy Mercury (of Queen) fan, and since his name is Mercury I just assume it's all about Freddy, so that helped too!
And I need to track down Brian, Mercury's owner, because I don't know if he knows I've painted him!
here's what Brian says about our dog of the day~
This is Mercury, a black and white Italian Greyhound. He was with us for 15 and a half years, and was the sweetest most wonderful guy in the world.

And this is an 8x8 Acrylic on panel, available for $160, just click HERE!

And here is me painting Mercury at Diamond's!

Ain't the green great!  I LOVE green!

No comments: