Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16th, Sadie!

So I went to the Piazza on the Mall, armed with my basket of paint supplies and a small table, and set up near where Greg Beyers was playing on his cello with another talented young man and it was absolutely delightful!  I can't believe how great the weather is lately, and so many nice people stopped by to see what I was doing, and in no time at all I had a friend named Janet on each side of me!  It was great!
And here are the results!  Sadie!  I wore a hat this time too, and feel that helped my light situation- I want to go back and tweak a few more dogs...  I already repainted Sandy (July 9th) and touched up Buddy (July 11th) and I'll be going back into Oban too (July 6) because I don't think I got his eyes right, or his fur...
 8x8 Acrylic on panel, $160  click here to purchase!

And here is what Sadie's owner says about her!

 We recently adopted a 6 year old Border Collie named Sadie from Border Collie rescue.  She  is an absolute sweetheart--the love of my life.  She is well-mannered and tons of fun.  We are learning agility together and having a blast doing it.  Sadie loves being outside:  playing fetch, going for walks, running through the lawn sprinkler, or just relaxing in the yard watching the squirrels.  She is my constant companion.

No comments: