Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Forest Prince

This one is on an 18x18 (I think- it might be 20x20-  I'll measure before I price it!) cradled panel, really delightful to paint on!  I love painting on wood because of the smooth surface, the lack of resistance to my brush.  I am also working on a GIANT 36x36 moose, on canvas, which is $1945 in case you wanted to know, and which will be at Rye after Thanksgiving!  The Prince will be available as well, and I am so looking forward to seeing all these creatures together on the walls!  You can come join me on Thursday December 12,  between 4 and 7pm!  I'll talk a bit about my process at 6-ish, and you can enjoy happy hour nibbles and sips during these hours~
And tomorrow will be another AUCTION creature!  I don't know what it will be yet... stay tuned!

Painted last night while "watching"  A Fish Called Wanda-  really I was listening, and looking up at my favorite parts.  I think there's something funny with that right antler that needs some addressing....

No comments: