Sunday, October 20, 2013

YES!!!! i heart sundays...

I found this somewhat blurry photo on the internet and was able to lighten it up a bit with i-photo.... and after watching "Saving Otter 501" last night I am so SO much more in love with otters.  For me it has to do with that incredible sense of play!  It is something I've had my entire life, and fought against thinking I needed to be more SERIOUS-  more practical, more sensible...
But NO!!!!
I CAN be OTTERLY silly at times!
And I have to admit, I am incredibly fortunate to be supported in all manners of silliness by my incredible pack of glorious beings I call FRIENDS!!!
I love brunches, and I love having people over, and this was an excellent one-
THANK YOU!!!!

Yay!
So this guy is available HERE for auction!  6x6 acrylic on panel~

No comments: