Thursday, October 17, 2013

Last night's TOAD!!!!

Yes, I'll be doing two posts today-  I was just outa sorts last night, somehow... kinda off, if you know what I mean.  My Painting Lessons class was delightful, as usual, though we were short two wonderful students, which meant we were more quiet than usual... I have included their work this time in this post, because I was impressed!  It is so fun, but for some reason my communication skills felt less than sparkling last night...
So I didn't post then-  but I'll try posting TWICE today!!!
Ha!
So here is my red-cheeked toad, this time in my own hand... such tricky tones!  You can bid here, with the auction starting at $25!

And HERE are my wonderful student works from last night!




The assignment was to paint from a photograph, using our limited pallet  and looking at darks and lights and mixing up those wily greys!

No comments: