Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Moods!~

Okay, so here's another shot at Ireland.... can't really escape these I guess.  This one is somewhere around Connemara, and I'm entering it at the Bloomington Art Center along with another one I'll maybe post later this week-
I've also wanted to start a new month of daily paintings, so I am now announcing October is "Otters and Others" Month!  Wahoo!  I've been wanting to paint a series of Otters, I have a pile of frogs and toads I want to do, and there are still a lot of goats I haven't painted yet, as well as some bears, and the random Maxie....
SO if you have any photos of otters, I would LOVE to see them!  I'll just be painting these at 6x6 or 8x8 and I'll be posting them at my Daily Paint Works site as well,  because I want to get that bit more active again~

Yay~  another challenge.  Can't let myself sit still TOO long, ya know!

oh, and if you are INTERESTED in this one, it is 16x20 acrylic on canvas, $400 unframed

No comments: