Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, the Guest Dog- Bandito!

Howdy~  here's another dog! Dang it is SO hard to decide!  I went with this because I haven't done many profiles!
No promises, but MAYBE I'll do another one tonight!  CRAZY AS I AM~...~
And below is what Bandito's owner has to add!

"He is an English shepherd who is just a little over a year old. He was born into a litter where he was the runt and wasnt expected to live because of how small he was at birth. His fighting spirit and the determination of his breeder got him though the rough patches and he turned into the biggest dog in the litter! I am so blessed to have him in my life. He pushes me everyday to find new and exciting things for us to do and experience. He deserves it and demands it!  That's my Bandito! We are a great team!"

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thank you so much! He looks great!

Mike said...

Thank you so much! He looks great!