Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, Stan the MAN!

Okay, I don't think I bothered my aunt and uncle enough to get them to send me a little note about Stan so I'll have to do this myself...

Stan is a sweetheart of a rescued dog, who is missing his lower jaw and so looks excited and thirsty all at the same time.  He is one of those unbelievably small but very much THERE dogs, and most members of my extended family have probably held him on their laps at a gathering.  He's also always great with kids, though of course too MANY energetic toddlers will make him search for sanctuary above and beyond their reach.
And I gotta admit, that twisty-tangly-curly-poofy fluff is really hard for me to feel like I got it right!

Oh and come see me this weekend at the Hopkins Art Festival!  It should be a great time!

No comments: