Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18th!

Sorry I haven't posted again in a week!  But I HAVE been painting!  We had a delightful painting class last night, and I will post some of those images later... I realized I neglected to take pics of all of the work because I was distracted...

Anyway, these are two small paintings of Ireland that I did on 8x10 black paper and they will be at the Art4Shelter sale on May 2 at the Burnet Gallery in the Chambers Hotel!  I have a few more I am working on still...

This horizontal one is a small version of a much bigger one I plan on working on tonight when I get Max to bed....
It is really fun to have painting anticipation to look forward to!  I am finding the atmospheric distances from my ireland trip photos to be a delicious challenge...
Stay tuned for some Burren Mountain painting attempts!

No comments: