Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday, March 29th, Susan!

And here is Susan!  Painted in the living room-  I keep meaning to video myself painting, as a few people have asked about it, and I keep forgetting...  I think the jet lag has me harder than I realized...  I am kinda dopey and nappish all day long...
And I had to put in some of what Susan's owner Jenn requested for this piece...

"Please reserve a day for me in your 30 cats project in March. My 16 year old kitty (Susan) had to be put to sleep at the end of December, and I need a portrait of her to go along with Hannah. 
Jen
 PS - Her eye color was amazing, like a seafoam green. I've also attached a color swatch that is pretty close. You don't need to try to create that exact color but one close to it would be really great!"

So Jenn, please let me know if this is close!
And I've added Hannah too, so you all can remember her as well! She was one of my favorite dogs from last year!
oh, and I guess I had to add one of my sheep paintings as well....


1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

i love it, kat! thank you so much!