Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday, December 29th, 2012!

Yay!  Had some time to do some painting today, as Duane took Max to the studio to run around and make giant wooden Semi trucks...  then to the Riverview Cafe, since they have a wonderful kids' play area~  I can almost get work done there while Max plays if there's another kid to play with!
So I am trying to get a few more dogs done, thank you SO much everyone who has sent me images!   I will be posting a couple every day til Friday, Jan 4th!  We'll be at Rye that evening, 4-7pm for Happy Hour and a White on White Opening!  I have been working on playing with the representation of white through the use of color~  and I love using my favorite models, dogs, as my subject though I couldn't resist a few landscapes!  All paintings are for sale, and if you see one you like here, send me an e-mail and I will hold it for you!  My brother said he was awed by how large they are!  He was in town for Christmas from Seattle and hadn't seen any of these in person, so come see them at Rye on Friday! 1930 Hennepin Ave , Minneapolis, MN



1 comment:

Tracie said...

Funny, I was just talking about painting white stuff (and black stuff), and how much color is involved.

Did anyone send you pictures of white dogs in the snow?