Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday, Nov 2, 2012!

My Winter "Painting Lessons" start next week, and I am encouraging my participants to subscribe to Canadian painter Robert Genn's Twice Weekly Newsletter because I find what he says to be of incredible value, particularly this edition I received today with a quote from David Bayles and Ted Orland's Art and Fear, a book that has helped me overcome blocks in my own psyche.  It is YOUR life, and YOUR art, so just do it.  Really.  Paint.  It gets better the more you do it, painful as it may feel to start.
AND here is the back of Ila's house-  I have to paint the front now, and there are more dogs coming too, I have just had too many out-of-town guests this week to get much done!

Here is another link to Robert Genn's website, where you simply scroll to the bottom and click on the SUBSCRIBE part.  Really.  It is worth it!  Witty, funny, with some intelligent remarks...

No comments: