Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day, September 3, 2012

What a start to the school year!   whew~  SO I spent the day today packing up and wrapping all the lovely dogs for shipping off to their new homes-  wow!  And I mean I spent ALL DAY.  Max tried helping, but really all a three year old wants to do is wrap tape around all the living room furniture and any living creatures that may be using it including his father.
So I thought I would include LOLA, who was the subject of the last post but not included, and TILLIE, who just has the greatest grin!

Thank you everyone who contributed and sent me images-  I am working on updating my website and will continue to post in here twice weekly (and PLEASE feel free to harass me when I don't!) and am always doing commissions (lucky me!) and will always make room for more!
I LOVE my life!

No comments: