Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday July 7, 2012- Max!

Today's dog, Max, is owned by Shelly-  in her own eloquent words...
"My husband and I brought Max home in August of 2002 the week before I found out I was pregnant with our first little girl.  From the beginning he was a pain in my rear end.  The police visited our house the very first night for a barking, whining dog.  Because I'd never had dogs, Max was strictly an outside dog which is where he spent his days for the next 4 years while I raised my girls.  He barked, the police came, the neighbors wrote notes and taped them to my front door and still....Max barked.  Then one day my sister-in-law let him in and left him inside while we were gone for the day.  No pee in the house!  Huh!  A new dog lover was born from that day forward!  My little Maxie man sleeps with me, eats with me, naps with me, sits next to the shower while I shower or next to the tub while I bathe.  He follows me around the house while I clean, do laundry, dishes, etc.  He is my bestest friend!  He's the only one who can wake me at 6am on a Saturday morning and not suffer the wrath!

I love my dog!"

No comments: