Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday June10th!

Okay folks!  It is again time for the 30 Dogs in 30 Days Project for this July!  I've started a webpage here that explains the project in more detail, but the basic idea is that I will be committing to painting one (or maybe more) dog a day for the entire month of July, and I will post that painting on that day!  The thing I love about this project is that YOU are helping me be responsible for my growth as an artist!  I gain experience and practice and you get to cheer me on and watch the dogs commence!  I know I'm using a lot of exclamation marks but that's because I am excited!
SO
Send me your dog images, and I will look through and select a dog for every day in July-  If you want to commission your painting, then I will include it for sure!  You don't have to commission one, but the ones that are will be included.  Your size choices for commissions are 8x8 ($130), 10x10 ($200) or 12x12 ($285).  Any pieces not commissioned will be painted 8x8, and will be up for auction on my Daily Paintworks Site, and will be delivered to the new owners after August 30th.

I will post the OFFICIAL LIST of Dogs and Days by the end of June, so all images MUST be received by June 29th!
In the meantime, I have NEW WORK at Crema Cafe on Lyndale and 34th Ave in Uptown, a pile of Bingos at the Lasalle Plaza Dunn Bros.  I will be hanging new work at Rye within the next two weeks (goats and pigs!) and will also have a show in August at the Egg and I.  We'll have a breakfast Opening for that one!

Whew!  Okay, that's a LOT going on!

No comments: