Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday May 14th!

I meant to post some of these yesterday evening, but the day got away from us~  We were up in Grand Marais since last Thursday, painting at the Art Colony.  Max and Duane and mom and Jill and I stayed at the lovely Gibbs' cottage again, and I painted more pigs and goats~  and some Bingos too~  and Duane and Max headed back on Saturday so they could be in the rescheduled Mayday Parade yesterday, which was an exhausting and exhilarating day for the two of them!  I was sent a couple photos throughout the day so I felt a bit like I was there.... Max was amazing, and totally wiped out by the time I got to see him at 7pm~
Anyway, here are the pigs~  they are larger versions of the one I donated to Art4Shelter~



1 comment:

PATRICK said...

I love the pigs! Awesome!!! :)