Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27th, Tuesday!

Okay, now I will admit that we've been in Florida since last monday, and just got home today, and YES I did paint while we were there, and YES all these cats WERE actually painted on their DAYS, believe it or not!  I didn't want to announce to the world that we were out of town as we only left our cats in residence and they are not as reliable as burglar alarms as the dogs are, but the dogs couldn't be depended on to be left mostly to themselves for a week and so were shipped out to friends' houses-  THANK you Rosemary and Amy and Tri and Stitch!
ANYWAY, today is a TWO for TUESDAY because I did two cats this morning and hope they are okay and all~  hopefully, the remaining cats will be painted with a little less panic and a bit more comfort, and I will get to all those little details (like missing whiskers!) on some of the cats that were painted a bit more hurriedly than even I would like....


No comments: