Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wed! okay, yes it is Thursday...

Last night was the first night of my Painting Lessons!  For adults!  And wow!  It was REALLY REALLY fun!!!!  If I do say so myself....  I think I talked as quickly as I could and still be understood, but there is SO much I want to cover!  Hmmm....  thank goodness there's 4 more classes!  And I only left about 40 minutes for the students to paint!  They need MUCH more time than that...  but they were great listeners, and had excellent questions, and even though my demo was not a masterpiece (see below) they still believed I could paint~
I can't wait til next week!

Here's a couple of apple demos....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat--Love the apple demos! Your class sounds like fun. Did you see Rick Nelson's review of the Rye Deli in the Stib? He mentioned that your paintings on display there are his favorites! Happy Groundhog Day!
Katherine Schaefer