Sunday, January 22, 2012

SUNDAY Jan 22, 2012

Soooo.... I seem to be starting this year off being a bit to busy to post... I have honestly been painting my butt off this weekend, but had a few other distractions such as Max throwing his accordion across the living room, no target in mind really, but it connected with Duane's face and caused a ruptured something or other in his lower lip so he had to go get four stitches to close the gaping hole...  you know that little bridge of skin holding your lip to your jaw, when you put your tongue down into the very front of your mouth, in front of your front teeth?  Yeah, that little thing- oops~  Yes.  And then, I took Max to see the New Muppet Movie at the Riverview with friends this evening and just got back, and made the mistake of sharing a HUGE Sprite with him....  yeah, not a good bedtime drink for a 2year old...


SO these are commissions, because I am not finished with the large (16x20) cityscape I am working on...
Stay tuned for more!
And my FIRST Adult Painting Class starts NEXT WEEK!!!!! I am REALLY excited!  I am not sure whether the "Adult' part refers to me or the students...  time will tell...

1 comment:

Diane Hoeptner said...

AMAZING, soulful paintings!!! LOVE