Monday, December 5, 2011

SUNDAY or monday....

I swear, I WILL be back on a regular schedule as soon as life returns to normal...  whatever that looks like lately...


It's just been a LITTLE nutty, as I am sure you're life is too, with the holidays and all.  This weekend is my last big weekend-  We have the Women's Art Festival on Sat from 10-5 and the Diamond's and HOBT Artist Receptions on sunday, and tomorrow I am going to the Bloomington Art Center to set up for the Gifts in the Gallery Sale, and I end up sitting up and worrying and planning on how I'm going to set my stuff up to its advantage, and whether my prices are on, and who is gonna buy anything anyway...
ack~
so HERE is a pup from the Red Hot Art Festival this summer, silly silly dog!  You can bid on him and give him to someone for Christmas!  Go HERE! This one is starting at $25...

xokat!

No comments: