Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 20th, Saturday...

ummm....
I do feel the need to give an excuse, but I am NOT going to, except to say that yesterday was incredibly busy and the opening at Diamond's was WAY better than I'd expected with a lovely mob of boistrous people and kids and dogs and some treats and stuff!
Dudley, with Sad Eyes...

The Madden Cabin in Door County
And here is a painting for today~ 













And a painting for yesterday too, so you won't feel too gyped or anything.   Dudley is my friend Rachel's friend's dog, and the EYES were just WAY too much on this one.  Really, the photo is even more extreme.  Believe me, I toned them down...
And the other painting is the view from the living area out the amazing front windows through the sumac to Lake Michegan...
thanks!

No comments: