Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18th, Thursday~

Here are the two pieces that got into the Niza Knoll Gallery in Denver, thank you to an old friend who LIVES there and let me know about the show, and then offered to deliver my art to the gallery for the jurying process, and THEN offered to pick the work up and mail it back to me!  What a GUY!!!
Sparky Waits

Front Seat Grinning



Sparky was up at the Grand Marais Art Festival in July, which was a wonderful event with incredible people, and LOTS of rain!  And the other painting is Bingo and Gus in the front seat of the car on the way to the airport dog park...  they OBVIOUSLY know where they are going...
And if you haven't noticed, I've changed the title of my blog here, since I am not always posting paintings of dogs.  I may rethink this and go back to "My AutobiDOGraphy" since I think that is a remarkably clever and witty title, and I like to see myself in that light.  Since I AM remarkably clever and witty~  really.  All my friends say so...

Okay, tired and going to bed~  more mugs tomorrow!

No comments: