Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday April 9, 2011

Whew!  Haven't been able to paint in a few days, but I have been arty in art functions~  mom and I were just at Private Art (Private Art Gallery, Susan St. John, 25 St. Albans St. South, St. Paul, MN 55105, 651-227-1449, susanstjohn@visi.com) for an opening for Hazel Belvoe's work and it turned out to be a hoot!  It is a salon setting style gallery, and I had been there in 2009 for Eleanor McGough's opening  and loved that show so it was interesting to see new work hanging.  It's one of those great brownstones behind Dixie's on Grand Ave, around the corner on St. Alban's...
ANYWAY, I thought I'd post a couple commissions I just delivered to their owner~  and admit that seeing other's art always makes me want to paint.  So you might ask why the heck am I posting this instead of painting?!?!   Hmmmm....
Good question....

where's my brushes?

No comments: