Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, March 30!

Sorry, wow life kinda got away from me!  I can't believe I haven't posted since sunday night... but then sitting here, trying to think of why, I'm not coming up with much except the fact that we're in the middle of a whole bunch of stuff, it's the end of the quarter at school and grades are due, the yearbook (for which I am NOT getting paid this year, due to budget cuts, but I'm doing it anyway, and I know there's at least a couple of you who've suffered my whining about it) is due in a week, I've got the 3rd Annual Short Animation Film Festival next Friday (remind me to post some of the kids' videos!) and Max's second Birthday is TOMORROW and I don't have anything for him.....   PLUS I'm trying to get all the cats varnished and wired for hanging, and I've got some dogs too, for the Deviant Dog Show at Northrup King, Gallery 332-  Show dates are April 7th (First Thursday) from 5-9pm and Saturday, April 9th from 3-9pm-
The CATS are being hung friday night at Diamonds and will be there the entire month of April-  I will be figuring out the opening date with Leah and Lucy on Friday night, so you will know when the Opening/Closing is by Saturday!  It'll be a party, with cards and prints of the cats as well as a couple ( gee, maybe only one by then...) available for sale!
SO
Here is Notrik, our Representative from the Great State of Nebraska!
I JUST HAD TO PAINT TODAY!  Way too much work and no fun!~  paint feels so good.....

No comments: