Friday, February 4, 2011

FRIDAY! 2/4/11

Okay so it's been a weird week as it is, with Max having surgery yesterday to find his missing man-part...  it all went fine, he's such a people-person, he had the hospital charmed before he was through!  But I was a basket case for most of the week...
Keely

"Max the Cat"

Maisy
ANYWAY, I did get a couple commissions finished, that I feel good about, and you may be the first to hear it here, but I WILL be doing a "30 Cats In 30 Days" project in March and I'm starting to line up the kittys now, so if you know of anyone who would like their cat memorialized in a portrait as part of a daily painting project, have them send me an e-mail!  These will be 10x10s on masonite ($150 each) or can be commissioned bigger if desired... and they don't HAVE to be a commission either, but those will get first priority~
Happy first weekend of February 2011~
AND come to Duane's Art Show at HOBT on Sunday, 5 to 7pm!!!!!

No comments: