Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, Thursday!


So it's been back to St. Mark's for workshop week, and we had Meet Your Teacher from 3 to 5 today and it was great to see the kids! It always is amazing how much people grow when they are young~

And I have received a PILE of commissions from my show at the Birchwood and here is one of them! (COME to the OPENING Sept 15th, 7 to 9!) Oh actually, this one isn't, it is from a pretty regular patron who has now bought THREE of my pieces! I really loved doing this one, because of the awesome light and the whole composition and arrangement of the original photo.

And I keep forgetting to mention that I have another PILE of work over at the Frameworks Gallery on Highland Parkway and Cretin in St. Paul, just across from Half Price Books, if you are interested...

Oh AND my mom, Rita Corrigan and I are hanging a show at the Women's Building in St Paul (500 Rice St) next weekend, and THAT opening will be September 23rd from 5:30 to 8!

wahoo!

No comments: