Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ha! Septemeber 12th~


Cripes is it HARD to find time to paint! I tell ya, what with hanging a show with mom and painting the trim on Duane's house's porch and laundry and dust bunnies the size of alligators crawling down the stairs I have to do a LOT of pretending not to notice things that usually I would be all over taking care of in order to get some GOOD WORK done!
I've been working on a lot of commissions which is simply amazing and what I've always wanted to do~ and so to give myself a slight break from the "pressure" of striving really hard to get an excellent piece done that the client will really appreciate, I decided to dig into my "when you have free time, maybe you could paint my dog.." file and pulled out this one~ excellent crazy blurred full speed photo~
This is Claudia's wonderful full-size full-speed dog Charlie~ she took the photo~ I think it pretty well expressed his personality~ I do really like it when I get to meet the dog~

and so don't panic if you've asked me to play with your photo of your dog- you never know- I may get to it sooner than you think! Of course, if you really want it done by a certain time frame, you'd better let me know~

xoxokat!
oh and COME SEE ME AT THE BIRCHWOOD ON WEDNESDAY! 7 to 9! I'll have WINE and SWEETS!!!!
and art, of course...

1 comment:

Rachel Rolseth said...

I'm really loving the yellows in this and your last one. Keep up the good work and have fun at the Birchwood tonight.