Thursday, June 10, 2010


Just finished a lovely Corgi commission, name of Fortinbras, which reminded me of course of "A Wrinkle In Time" by Madeline L'Engle, in which the main family has a large black lab named Fortinbras- but I was told that THIS Fort is actually named after the Shakespearean Fortinbras in Hamlet~
which is lovely too and allows me to practice making links on my blog which is really actually quite fun!!!
It is now officially summer and I am quickly forgetting what day of the week it is, which is one of my favorite parts. Max's nose is almost healed from his meeting with the WPA sandbox at Powderhorn Park last friday while we were playing kickball with a giant yellow excersize ball for Chris's 30th Birthday~ yay!
And now I think we're gonna walk to Scotty's studio for a shiatzu and maybe a chai on the way- I don't think Scotty has a website up yet... oh yes he does and it is excellent! check out the link! This is really fun!
And one last thing- I am hoping to do a "Thirty Dogs in Thirty Days" project beginning in July, so if you or someone you know has a hankering for their dog to be immortalized by me, let me know! Slots are filling up fast!

No comments: