Friday, April 30, 2010


This is the smiliest dog I think I've painted! A commission, it took me a little longer than normal because of the size and interruptions...
I really like his eyes-
I have fixed the background- need to get a better shot to put on my website~ before I get it to the owner!

Such gracious green everywhere today! the trees along 38th street are already bowing towards each other across the asphalt...
I may need to paint trees very soon...
I made two Frankenskirts last night for the sale next weekend~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat,
Love your new blog. I popped on to your etsy shop and looked at your paintings. Terrific collection. Hope to see you sometime soon. Have been consumed with graduate work and well, no life. I'll be done in three months so hopefully my social life will resume. I miss seeing everyone.
Donna Morris.